HOW TO APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID
NOTE: Any participant can now PLAY FOR FREE by selling ads or getting contributions for our program. You can avoid the financial aid paperwork by selling a half page business ad, selling a personal full page ad, or getting friends, family, and others to become members of our various campaign groups and have that total equal the cost of registration. VISIT OUR PROGRAM PAGE FOR MORE DETAILS.
Palos Verdes Youth Football & Cheer provides financial aid with funds offset by donations to PLAY IT FORWARD, our Punt, Pass, & Kick Program.
Please click to download a copy of the Financial Aid Form
1. Fill out the Financial Aid Form.
2. Write up a short statement regarding why you are requesting financial aid.
Once you have completed the Financial Aid Application:
CONTACT OUR FINANCIAL AID COORDINATOR, Roy Kaneshiro at
He will guide you through the process--forms, suggested co-pay, etc.
Please note that:
All forms that are required of all families must be completed and handed in with your Financial Aid Application.
Other things to keep in mind:
- Participant can not be rostered until all forms are turned in and approval is made by the financial aid committee. (Get forms in as soon as possible to ensure a place on the team/squad.)
- Application deadline is July 1st.
- TACKLE PARTICIPANTS: There is also a $350 deposit required for tackle equipment. This check will be returned when equipment is returned at equipment day at the end of the season.